Thursday 18 April 2013

How To Update Firmware Of Samsung I8150 Galaxy W

Firmware Update Steps:



- Make sure that these options is checked: Auto Reboot, Protect OPS.

- In this step you must select the Firmware filess:



OPS: Ancora.ops

BOOT: APBOOT_I8150xxxxx...

Phone: MODEM_I8150xxxxx...

PDA: PDA_I8150xxxxx...

CSC: CSC_GT-I8150-MULTI-CSC-xxxxx...



- Put your phone into Download Mode: Volume Down + Home + Power

- Press Volume Up to get the Download Mode.

- Connect USB cable to Phone and PC and install Drivers ( if not installed before )

- Make sure that the program detect the Com port which the phone takes.

- Click Start button and wait till you see PASS word on the program.

- Disconnect the Phone and Make Full Reset: *2767*3855#




Notice: In case the Firmware package contains only one file then check ( One Package ) option in the program and select it in the field ( One Package ).

No comments:

Post a Comment