Thursday 18 April 2013

How To Update Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam Firmware

Firmware Update Steps:

- Run Odin program and check: Re.Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time.

- Click PIT button and select: GT-I8530_EUR_XX_xG.pit

- Click PDA button and select: CODE_GT-I8530_I8530xxxxx_xx_REV00_user_SEC_KEY_xxx_xG.tar.md5

- Click CSC button and select: CSC_GT-I8530-CSC-xxxxxx_SEC_KEY_xG.tar.md5

- Put the phone into Download Mode: Volume Down + OK button + Power button.

- Use the Original USB cable to connect your Phone to PC and install drivers if needed.

- When all is OK the Odin will Detect the Com port number of your phone.

- Click Start button and wait the update process to be done.

- PASS! word in green will appear at Odin's window if the update done correctly.

- The phone will rebooted automatically so wait till it fully on and then do full reset by code: *2767*3855#

No comments:

Post a Comment